Best-in-class wastewater treatment with reliable nutrient removal.
KleanTu®’s innovative NitROE® and SanTOE® subsurface systems are designed to meet your wastewater treatment needs, no matter how big or small, utilizing nature-based processes with a small amount of electricity. Our systems fit into your landscaping, operate quietly without odors and need only minimal maintenance. KleanTu® systems are low cost and can include disinfection, if required.
KleanTu® means out-of-sight, out-of-mind, so you can Flush & ForgetSM
Decentralized treatment of wastewater is the affordable solution for reliable nutrient removal for cleaner treated wastewater discharge at commercial and residential developments and for expanding the capacity of existing central municipal treatment systems.
Why is KleanTu® the leader in decentralized wastewater treatment technology?
- Low cost compared to other innovative systems
- Out of Sight / On Site treatment that fits into your landscaping
- Quiet operation without septic odors
- Produces highly treated water, consistent with municipal treatment, and can be used to expand existing municipal treatment capacity at a fraction of the cost
- Reliable nutrient removal for environmentally-friendly wastewater discharge in nutrient-impacted watersheds
- Low operation & maintenance requirements and cost so you can Flush & ForgetSM
- Can be designed to re-use discharge water for non-potable purposes such as irrigation
- Local labor and recycled materials used when possible for sustainable implementation
- Remote sensing monitoring (KleanTu® Monitoring, Operation and Maintenance (MOM)SM System) and control of key parameters available
Sanitation for the WorldSM
We Work With You
KleanTu® staff work with individual homeowners, commercial developers, municipalities, non-profit conservation and affordable housing groups, educational institutions and engineers to provide the optimal solution to your wastewater treatment needs.
Our Treatment Solutions
KleanTu®’s NitROE® and SanTOE® Wastewater Treatment Systems (WWTS) are designed to be highly effective and low maintenance systems that can be installed at locations currently using septic systems, at new housing or commercial developments, for enhanced nutrient removal in final wastewater treatment facility effluent (polishing), or in any area where central sewering is cost- or physically-prohibitive, including as expansions of existing municipal treatment systems. KleanTu’s WWTS can provide Sanitation for the WorldSM.